Team CSC
Team CSC
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Team CSC
 Tour de France 2004
 News from Lutte and about tour team

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
luttefan Posted - 08/05/2004 : 02:16:26
Lutte said on his webpage his next race is tour of germany and he will use that mainly as preparation for the tour the swiss where he battles for the tourteam. He said that 12 riders are now named to prepare for the tour and the 9 who show the best form in tour de suisse and dauphine libere will go to the tour.

i find it interesting that it doesnt seem that someone has a contract-scured place
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CSC FAN Posted - 09/05/2004 : 16:29:23
Luttenberger won tour de suisse in 1996. Same year as he was #4 in tdf. Last year CSC disappointed in tour de suisse and dauphine libre. The team got few UCI points. This year the team is a lot stronger. Jakche is back in great shape, so i expect a lot from those races
luttefan Posted - 08/05/2004 : 15:01:10
just one thing:
what you did in march or april says nothing about what you can do in the tour; i mean even in 3 or 4 weeks the shape can change dramatically

for me 3 riders are sure :basso, sastre and jaksche
but even one of them can get ill or something
and the are not sure ones because of their names or what the did in the past but because basso seems reasonably strong right now (i mean not really top but ok) satre made a big shape improve which is a very good sign and jaksche is in the team even if he cant rebuild his shape of the spring because hes such a strong TT-rider

all other rider arent`t sure right now its still nearly two month and it only counts what you have in your legs in july
PeterPedal Posted - 08/05/2004 : 13:45:16
I'm quite sure the 12 selected riders are the ones listed in the Danish newspaper "B.T." today, look here:
http://www.team-csc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=357

I'm sorry to say LutteFan, but I don't think Luttenberger will make it to the 9 selected this year, he haven't really shown enough yet to be among th last 9. But of course last year he first signed a contract with CSC in May and were selected bacause of a strong performance in Tour de Suisse, maybe he will make a great performance in this race again this year.
Swede Posted - 08/05/2004 : 12:32:13
Nice to see that Luttenberger will Ride Tour of Germany and Tour de Suisse. I think he can deliver quite good results in Tour de Suisse!

12 rider who is preparing for TDF. Basso and Sastre are already in the squad since Bjarne when to MIT with them. Then I certainly think Jaksche and Voigt are 100% clear for the team. I also have a feeling that Jullich is almost clear. That leaves just 4 places open. I think Luttenberger will take one of this places since he is a pure mountain-rider and can help the team much in the mountains, especially good if CSC aims for winning the teams classification!

Team CSC © 2000-04 Riis Cycling Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000