Team CSC
Team CSC
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Team CSC
 Tour de France 2004
 Mayo showing strength

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Swede Posted - 11/05/2004 : 08:34:47
Iban Mayo is showing that he will be a serious threat in this years TDF. He recently won two stages in 19th Cl�sica Internacional Alcobendas. In one stage he take a good minute and a half out of the man many regard as the world's best climber on the Alto de Navacerrada. Then on the short ITT he carved another 23 seconds out of Heras and much more out of his main rivals to finish second, second in a time trial a mere two seconds behind the stage winner, 20 year old Liberty rider, Luis Sanchez.

Mayo will be dangerous in TDF!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
theEagle Posted - 14/05/2004 : 10:58:41
In top sports there are a lot of strong feelings involved.
I am for instance not the biggest fan of Hamilton (anymore) after his strange behavior towards his former team and his mentor Riis. He has made a lot of strange comments lately. Where would he have been today without CSC and Riis. Well we don�t now that for sure, but he certainly made a huge step forwards on the money list and in the rankings under Riis�s wings! He had no great results when he came.
But I prefer not to "hate" him for it - just dislike him.
Others of my "dislikers" are: Berzin and Virenque. (2 cowards)!
Now back to the real deal: Cheers to Frederik and Mary today

theEagle;o)
Culkasi Posted - 14/05/2004 : 02:10:53
yeah - was good to see him attacking so much in that race as well

Culkasi
Ch1mpy Posted - 13/05/2004 : 23:57:37
Let's not forget Vinos continuous attacking in Paris - Nice this year... Had it not been for him CSC's domination would have been absurd

Jens Voigt - almost best at almost everything
Culkasi Posted - 13/05/2004 : 22:43:33
Lol - teenagers. You know, I have been a Man United fan since they got promoted to the best English league back in the late 80's, and been a BK Frem fan since I was 5 years old. But, this year Arsenal was the best team in the PL, and they deserve mine, and everybody elses, respect for what they've done. I can't hate someone I dont know, and surely can only have respect for sportsmen doing good things for the sport. Sure, I cried when Man U lost the championschip, and sure, I'll cry if (God forbid it) Frem is relegated, but dont think for a second I wont cheer for either BIF or FCK in the CL qualification. Sure, Vino rides for another team than CSC - but quite frankly, the majority of the peloton does. So, I like to respect, and watch, the best riders - some of them are on CSC, but the majority of the interesting and best riders are spread on the other teams. So, when Vino makes great results like he did last year in TDF, or Armstrong makes the recovery he did after his foot jumped out of the pedal, or Tyler Hamilton makes a great stage win, I am excited and reminded of how much I love the sport. Sure, I am overly excited and celebrating when a CSC rider wins, but I can still look at other winning riders with respect....

Culkasi
pasku Posted - 13/05/2004 : 22:02:17
Yesterday began the Vuelta a Asturias and today mayo has shown her strenght again.In a 2nd category mountain nobody couldnt follow him.He hasnt won the stage but he is in a very good form.He says that before the tour, he will run the "clasica de los alpes" and Dauphine
Morten Riis Posted - 13/05/2004 : 21:59:04
Not me who is using **** the champ who has a lose temper!

csc owns !!
Swede Posted - 13/05/2004 : 18:17:29
Hmm..Keep it cool guys. No need to be rude because someone has another opinion.

Morten Riis Posted - 13/05/2004 : 17:44:38
as you might see he wrote the topic 5sec after me, so I isn't to me but it might bee to thomas!

csc owns !!
n/a Posted - 13/05/2004 : 17:42:21
So I should take it as you are just one of those who allways likes the best team... probably likes Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal and Man Utd. (maybe not anymore)..... that is lame... be a supporter, and support the CSC-riders and then give a **** about everyone else...

CSC rocks my world!!!
Morten Riis Posted - 13/05/2004 : 17:42:16
Good bad, pretty ugly, aint making a damn diffrent, I love arsenal even if manu is a good football team, I hate the team and every thing around it!! like i hate som riders, like vino and ullrich!

csc owns !!
Thoms Posted - 13/05/2004 : 17:36:25
Of course I have feelings in sport, I almost cried when they said that Tyler was out of the otur last year,(but as we all now he wasn�t) and I am so happy when the team is winning, but I can't hate a rider just because he is good, that only gives me respect for teh man

)(Thomss)(
n/a Posted - 13/05/2004 : 16:49:07
Sorry for being a humanbeing and having feelings... if that is forbidden then I'll have to commit suicide.. because I will never speak positive about that man.... Everybody have some riders in cykling or players in football that they don't like.. If they don't, then they should try how it is to be a real fan of the sport... Then it is so much greater when ones team wins...

CSC rocks my world!!!
Culkasi Posted - 13/05/2004 : 16:38:14
So? lol - You guys have some weird reasons for not liking one of the riders in the peloton making TDF interesting, and fun to watch. he was a top 3 contender that seriously attacked the yellow yersey - when did we last see that? when Riis challenged Indurain....

Culkasi
Morten Riis Posted - 13/05/2004 : 16:14:28
That i hate about vino is that he offen attack on thoose places where anyone else like armstorng would attack!! when its downhill or something!

csc owns !!
n/a Posted - 13/05/2004 : 15:07:56
Among other things because of the way he exploited the death of his socalled friend Kiviliev (they were countrymen, not friends, they only knew each other from the job)

CSC rocks my world!!!

Team CSC © 2000-04 Riis Cycling Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000